Upcoming Events at Freehold Jewish Center
Welcome to the REOPENING of Services on Friday, July 10, 7 pm
Our first service is outdoors (weather permitting). Reservations must be made prior to the service by calling the Synagogue Office.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment for all congregants and visitors, please read the following:
- DO NOT ATTEND SERVICES IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) SYMPTOMS.
- You may only attend services if you have signed and returned your Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and made a reservation.
- Always maintain a 6-foot distance from other members.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Bring your own personal Tallitot and Kippot.
- Do not touch or kiss the Mezuzot.
- Please refer to the attached Policies and Procedures for Indoor/Outdoor Friday Night Services and Morning Minyan Services. These documents will further instruct you on our guidelines for services.
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement - Click Here
Policies and Procedures for Friday Night Services - OUTSIDE - Click Here
Policies and Procedures for Friday Night Services - INSIDE - Click Here
Policies and Procedures for Morning Minyan Services - Click Here
So that we may have a successful reopening, we ask that all the guidelines be followed as listed in our Policies and Procedures.
Please remember there are two major requirements to attend any service. First, return the signed Waiver, and second, make a reservation with the Synagogue Office. Morning Minyan does not require a reservation.
Please join us for our first Friday night outdoor service on July 10th at 7 PM. We are limited to 25 people so make your reservation quickly. Please remember to bring your own chairs.
We cannot wait to return to morning minyan in the Synagogue starting Monday, July 20th at 7 AM. Minyan will be held on Mondays and Thursdays only in the Sanctuary. Please see the above guidelines for additional instructions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Synagogue.
Please join us on Tuesday or Thursday for a Morning Minyan Zoom Service - 8:30 am
Minyan will change to Mondays and Thursdays at 7 am starting on Monday, July 20th.
Please join Rabbi Langer for a Morning Minyan Zoom Service. Please feel free to share this information so that we can have a Minyan each morning.
Join Zoom Meeting
Website: Zoom.us - Meeting ID: 930 369 7101 - Password: 753491
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please join us on Friday Evening for a Zoom Service - 7:30 pm
Click on the following link to join the Zoom Service: